As an NSCC student, you have access to a wide variety of supports and services designed to help you make the most of your learning experience.
Supports available to students include:
- Student and Faculty Advisors are an advising team who are knowledgeable about your program and about how you can take advantage of a range of college resources to help you succeed. (NSCC Office 365 login required)
- African Canadian Support Advisors offer culturally specific support, guidance on funding opportunities, and connect you with other Black learners. (NSCC Office 365 login required)
- Indigenous Support Advisors offer culturally specific support, guidance on funding opportunities, and connect you with other Indigenous learners. (NSCC Office 365 login required)
- International Advisors provide guidance, support and resources specific to international students. (NSCC Office 365 login required)
- Learning Supports offer lots of resources to support your learning. Use your NSCC Office 365 login to explore more about:
- Libraries provide research and assignment support, help with academic integrity, citing sources, study rooms, technology troubleshooting, laptop loans and more. You have access to a wide range resources including print and electronic books, electronic journals and streaming videos.
- Student Accessibility Specialists support students with disabilities by arranging academic accommodations to reduce barriers to education, assist in the exploration of grants and funding opportunities, and help with assistive technology.
- Wellness and Counselling Services provide a range of services supporting well-being and mental health.
- Digital Innovation & Technology provides technology troubleshooting support including help with computers and devices, password resets, accessing and using software, Brightspace and more. Requests for help are placed through the Technology Service Desk (NSCC Office 365 login required).
- Student Awards and Financial Assistance provides information on scholarships and bursaries available to students.
- Student Association organizes activities and events, provides programs to encourage your growth as a student, and offers services to make your learning environment more supportive and enjoyable.
- Career Services offer a variety employment supports.
NSCC’s Student Support Hub (NSCC Office 365 login required) contains more information about services available and how to access them.