Your First Week: Getting Organized and Finding Resources
This chapter provides you with resources for the planning stage in the learning cycle. Looking at your course outlines before the start of the semester is a key part of the planning process. Your course outline will help you answer questions like:
- What are the learning objectives for this class?
- What will I need to learn before each test or exam?
When you have found the answers to these questions, you are able to create a solid plan for the semester ahead.
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Analyze your course outline to plan your learning.
- Connect with your instructor by using office hours and e-mail effectively.
- Use the college resources available to you.