15.2 Elements of the Marketing Plan
- Describe the purpose of a marketing plan
- Explain why each key element of the marketing plan is important to the marketing team’s successful implementation of the overall plan
- Identify the key elements of the marketing plan
A lot of work goes into developing a marketing plan. But once it’s completed, it provides a detailed roadmap of not only where you’re heading, but also why and how to get there. By
putting in significant effort up front to create a good plan, you’ll find that the “doing” part is much simpler, better focused, better organized. Of course, a good plan also increases your likelihood of marketing success.
Success? Well, that makes you look good.
- Reading: Elements of the Marketing Plan
- Self Check: Elements of the Marketing Plan