- Finding Quality Addiction Care in Canada: Drug and Alcohol
Treatment Guide by the Canadian Centre on Substance Use published in 2017.
- Dave Murray’s legacy: A safer world for drug users by Travis Lupick
- First stories – Nganawendaanan Nde’ing (I keep them in my heart) by documentary filmaker Shannon Letandre. Available for free streaming from the National Film Board.
- APTN introducing counselling with Indigenous elders into EAP by Kelsey Rolfe published March 18, 2020 in Benefits Canada.
- Thunderbird Partnership Foundation
Honouring our strengths: A renewed framework to address substance use issues among First Nations People in Canada by the Thunderbird Partnership Foundation published in 2021
- Trauma Informed Practice Guide
by the British Columbia Centre for Excellence on Women’s Health published in 2013.
- Building Competence and Capacity
2SLGBTQ+ Competent trauma informed care by Building Competence and Capacity published in 2021.
- Trauma Informed Practice Guide Nova Scotia
by Nova Scotia Health published in 2015.
- The Marguerite Centre