- Best practice recommendations for Canadian harm reduction programs by ECATIE Canada’s source for HIV and Hepatitis C information.
- Harm Reduction Fundamentals; a toolkit for service providers by ECATIE Canada’s source for HIV and Hepatitis C information.
- Canadian research initiative in substance misuse (CRISM) by Canadian Institutes of Health Research on the Government of Canada website for research in priority areas.
- Bevel Up
a 2007 short film by Nettie Wild hosted by the National Film Board of Canada.
- Jessica Rex on Harm Reduction in Newfoundland and Labrador, a harm reduction worker’s perspective. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3QlbwVOonu
- National Harm Reduction Strategy-Canada
by the Government of Canada
- National Overdose Response Service
- Substance Use Network of the Atlantic Region (SUNAR)
Flood: The Overdose Epidemic (Full Documentary) by First Gear Productions via Youtube.