4.5 Examples of Corporate Strategies
Give some examples of corporate strategies
It can be challenging to get a handle on an abstract concept like “corporate strategy” unless you can see what it means in the context of a real business. The goal of this section is to deepen your understanding of corporate strategies—particularly the ones described by the strategic growth matrix—by doing just that.
- Reading: Market Penetration Example
- Reading: Market Development Example
- Reading: Product Development Example
- Reading: Diversification Example
- Self Check: Examples of Corporate Strategies