8.6 Implementing Positioning Strategy
- Adjust the marketing mix to deliver on positioning strategy
- Develop promotion strategy based on new positioning
- Measure effectiveness
- Describe the process of implementing a positioning strategy
With your new positioning strategy and a well-formulated positioning statement, you are poised to take action.
But . . . how exactly?
What comes next is more familiar than you might think: You head back to the fundamentals of the marketing mix. The positioning strategy helps guide your adjustments to product, price, place (distribution), and promotion, so that you can effectively reach and shape the perceptions of your target market segment(s). In this section you’ll learn how to do this.
- Reading: Implementing Positioning Strategy
- Self Check: Implementing Positioning Strategy