The value proposition explains why a consumer should buy a product or use a service and how the product or service will add more value, or better solve a problem, than other similar offerings. Once you get the value proposition right, you still have to actually deliver value to your target customer. The marketing mix describes the tools that marketers use to create value for customers.
- Reading: Defining the Marketing Mix
- Reading: Components of the Marketing Mix
- Reading: Introduction to Products and Services
- Reading: Introduction to Product Life Cycle
- Self Check: Marketing Mix