The following actions are in contravention of NSCC’s Campus Housing Community Standards and will be subject to sanctions:
- Entering/accessing unauthorized areas unless accompanied by a Campus Housing Staff member. This includes areas not normally used by persons other than Campus Housing or College staff including, but not limited to: restricted doorways/entrances, locked basement areas, roof tops, mechanical rooms, or any area marked “off limits to unauthorized personnel” or “staff only,” or as it is implied by being locked.
- Entering Campus Housing through a non-designated entrance or exit, except during an emergency or fire alarm.
- Entering an individual/private room assigned to another student without their explicit permission.
- Permitting entry to unregistered guests.
- Propping external doors allowing for unrestricted access.